Shocking Art: Tyler Shields

10:13 PM

I always see his controversial name from famous celebrity photos. No wonder Tyler Shields made a name for himself as a go-to photographer with his extreme creativity. He likes portarying sexy, violent strange scenes. Not everyone likes his art, but I think they're awesome. Some are pretty romantic actually. See for yourself. www.tylershields.com

Think-Work-Play: Why do you feel it is important to create shocking art?
Tyler Shields: To me it’s not shocking at all to me it is exactly what makes sense at the time it just so happens that certain things I make shock people the intention is not to shock but to make you think!
Where do you come up with your ideas, is there a special place or do random places spring up best ideas – examples?
The world. I can see a person walking down the street and get an idea.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. His photos are beautiful! I wish I had the resources to conduct shoots like his. :D

    Coffee With Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1st and last photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his work. Amazing!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent quite some time at Tyler's page seeing the samples here that he is not really a typical mainstream artist so I decided to check out his page. Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures:)
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are awesome! And nothing too shocking of the ones you posted at least

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment
    I follow you now too. :)

    http://zeitbild-photo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like photos with emotions... you can really see the emotions in his photos! Really cool, and now i am so hooked! I love it

    ReplyDelete