Liebster blog award!


I recieved this award from Jasmin last Friday. She is the blog host of Random Pretty Somethings. She talks about beauty, fashion styles, tv shows, movies and different topics under the sun. Liebster blog award are for lovely bloggers with under 200 followers who deserves more attention. What does Liebster mean anyway? It is a German word for "dearest" or "beloved". I think it's best to give this award this month since it's love month! We will be spreading love to fellow bloggers. So I'm gonna share this to three blogs I follow. Next to Ms. Patty Laurel's blog, Jo's Jumbled Jardiniere has always been my favorite! I always look forward to new post from her. You should check them out too!







Thanks again to dearest Jasmin!

Share:

8 comments

  1. Hi Macy,

    Thank you for this award. I really appreciate it and it's always lovely to know someone liking your blog eh?

    I thought I've followed you a long time ago. No wonder I didn't get your updates at all. I'm your newest follower.

    And congrats on the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your blog awards!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this! thank you so much for the reward. As a blogger, it's somewhat fulfilling that someone actually bothers to read what I write at all. By the way, I noticed you placed comments on my blog but I can't visit you back. :( I don't know with disqus, it just doesn't provide any link to your blog. But anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog again. I thought I already followed you in the past too. But anyway, I'm following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ile! you deserve this award and thanks for following..=)

      Delete