FIREWORKS! Hello 2012!4:58 AM
"I'm captivated by you baby like a firework show!" Let's welcome 2012 with fireworks! Whoo! Fireworks makes me long for romantic moments. I swear one of the things I should do before I die is to have a kiss picture with fireworks behind us (New year or not) and of course in Paris with Eiffel tower at the background! Fireworks makes me miss sweet times. It's like a symbol of love for me. It's probably one of the best things a couple can share, watching fireworks together, holding hands. Yikes! I guess this is just how corny and mushy you can get when the love of your life is far away from you. It's lonely, crazy and exciting at the same time. Okay so much for that. We spent New year's eve with family. There's no better way to welcome a New year but to be with your family if you can.
I'm starting my year with a good book. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. She spent a year to be happier and gained lessons for a lifetime. My resolution will still be the same one I made two years ago. Aargh. Save money and sleep early! But I've added more for 2012:
1. Learn to swim, not just floating! To swim in an open water not just in a shallow pool. Ohh this will take a lot of effort! I hate deep blue sea. Yikes.
2. Eat more green leafy. I'm not a vegetarian but I eat veggies, it's just not all the time.
3. Be more patient. I'm a patient person as much as I know myself, I think I gotta have more these year. It's a long story why.
4. New job! Aww sorry I badly want to be in a new environment again. Not immediately because of the promotion I just got, basta bago matapos ang taon. I wanna fly! Wee!
5. Take good care of my health! Be aware of what's bad for me.
6. Improve my spirituality. I used to be a go-to-church girl. I used to be in a choir which I enjoyed so much. Lately I noticed I've been skipping Sunday mass. My faith doesn't decrease but I want to be active in church again. In a different way.
Tomorrow will be the last day of my long vacation, gotta sleep early tonight! Waa! Goodnight people!