Year end gratitudes11:01 PM
1. Old friends! - Reunited with friends from Dubai. We're all settled here in Philippines now but we don't get a chance to get together like this often. This was our picture after our freakin' Anawangin adventure last November. Friendship never gets old!
2. Job promotion! - my job always keeps me aiming for more! God gave me His last minute blessing before the year ends! Whatta cool gift for an employee!
3. Good food! - exactly what I need to keep me energized everyday! I'm lucky enough to have more than 3 meals in a day.
4. Leisure - Every once in a while, I can go places I want.
5. New friends - This year I changed my job environment. I used to work in a construction, I transferred to an interior design firm. New place too! And new faces to get along with. Gladly it isn't hard to find new friendship with them.
|Beer-day with officemates*|
6. Bonded and tight Family! - We are actually not complete this year. Papa and my older brother are working abroad but our family is huge. We're too many! And the more the merrier. Bondings never ends.
7. Happiness! - What more can I say, I'm a lucky girl!