21 Things I learned in my 21 years of existence!10:20 PM
My 21st birthday is coming up very very soon. Countdown started on the first day of the month. Wee! I'm turning 21 this year, I'm really on twenty something now. Haha. So for twenty one great years, I'd like to share the important things I've learned! I have this list below and I'll be blogging about it bit by bit. Here's my list:
1. Don’t rush!
2. Share your blessings!
3. Laughter is definitely the best medicine!
4. The pain goes away sooner than you think.
5. You’re gonna miss things you though you won’t.
6. Reality bites!
7. Children get older!
8. Everything takes place at the right time
9. Pictures are forever.
10. You’ll miss your family more than your friends
11. Work hard and PLAY!
12. Its not about how much love you get but how much love you give.
13. Learning before earning.
14. Marriage is definitrely a lifetime commitment.
15. Boys love simplicity!
16. True friends are rare.
17. Spend time with your grandparents.
18. Family will always be your FAMILY!
19. Welcome those who come to you.
20. I'm a good girl.
21. LIfe is GOOD!
Let's all enjoy life to the fullest. Enjoy today like you're not going to wake up tomorrow. I'm getting one year older soon. TwenTEEN one. Happy monday!