Last Song Syndrome

"In this california king bed, we're ten thousand miles apart
I bet california wishing on these stars of the heart for me, my california king"



Last Song Syndrome or LSS is when you end up singing random songs that you last heard whether you like the song or not. I got caught up with  another Rihanna hit. This song keeps playing the whole week. We also got caught up with too much work. The designers sent us bunch of drawings during the holidays and they're expecting us to finish everything in just three days! So last Friday night, I didn't get to go home. We worked till 1 in the morning. Thank God this song makes me feel relaxed, though it got weird for sometime because the tune was stuck in my head like I can't think of any other song anymore.

Enjoy your weekend!

Share:

0 comments