Reasons Why You Will Never Become Rich



I'm not saying money can buy happiness, but we all work hard for money to be happy right? We need money to be able to buy a house and lot for our family, to be able to fly a thousand miles to meet the love of our life. But did you ever feel like you've been working hard so long and you're still struggling?
I found this interesting article about reasons why you will never become like those first class icons who gets to travel twice a month just to relax. I felt like most of the things on the list are slap in the face, on my face! I earn big but I spend big as well. It's just lately that I realized this. I realized how much I spent the past few years for stuffs I thought I wanted turned out I only wanted them for a short time. I realize how much I overspend every time I go out and feel like I deserve to pamper myself. 

I have plans, I'm this kind of person who plans a lot. I plan for my next vacation, for something I want to learn, classes to take, amount of money to save for something special. Apparently, I always end up not having enough for my plans and I'm tired of it!

Here's the link for you to check out the full list. I hope it helps.
10 Reasons Why You Will Never Become Rich

Tags:

Share:

1 comments

  1. Ouch! :) Basta alam ko someday I will be able to pay off all debts and whether I become rich or not... (I agree) happiness is still the priority!

    ReplyDelete