Christmas wish: HOPE

An excerpt from my Tumblr, my Christmas wish last year which was Forgiveness.

it’s Christmas time. the best gift to give this season is forgiveness. it's time you learn to forgive people who caused you pain. stop keeping hatred in your heart. whatever has happened to you, never blame anyone for it. help yourself to let go of the hurt. you shouldn't keep your anger for too long. the person may not have the strength to ask for your forgiveness, so why not give it instead without them asking for sorry? it will surely make you feel better. Heal your heart with God..
ANG DIYOS NGA NAKAKAPAGPATAWAD, TAYO PA KAYA NA TAO LAMANG?—-forgive this Christmas, share love!!
This year, I wish everyone to be hopeful. Rich countries are under going financial crisis. Job recessions results to unemployed professionals. Earthquakes, tsunami and natural calamities brought lifestyle damages. Even the controversial 2012 movie gives us threat for next year. No Harold Camping can tell how or when this world will end. Only God knows his own plan. You are in control of your life but it's still Him who owns us. We are His and He will always find a way to make us feel loved even the most darkest days and worst struggles we may have.

Let's be hopeful that every waking day will still be beautiful. Be hopeful that tomorrow, after a heavy storm will come a sunny day. Be hopeful that after all those years of being alone, someone will capture you heart. Be hopeful that tears will turn into smiles. Be hopeful that the next days you will still have reasons to burst out a good laugh. Be hopeful that you'll finally get that job promotion (I just did!Yehey!). Be hopeful that you're close to reaching that dream. Be hopeful and faithful that God will never leave you no matter what!

Advance Happy Christmas everyone!

Share:

7 comments

  1. Making a Christmas wish is a great idea! I think the best wish for me this year is Forgiveness. It's something I really need to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly sweet of you. I think I have hope down.I wish you a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words. I totally agree with you. christmas is all about giving and forgiving :) happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post totally made me smile
    :) Loved reading it


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. inspiring post Macy! Merry Christmas :D
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I dont undersatnd some things in english too, but i try!!! hehehe

    Im not a designer, but I like it so much, in truth im studing to be an engineer! :)

    Thank you so much for visiting me!
    Kisses and Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete